- Weapons: Any pistol or revolver calibre .354 to .455in. No porting or compensators allowed.
- Sights: Any metal sights which may be adjustable, any colour. Orthoptics not allowed.
- Grips: Plastic or wood as issued, whipping or padding is not allowed. (No target grips)
- Safety: The standard safety must operate.
- Trigger: Minimum trigger weight 1360g.
- Position: Standing. Both hands may be used to hold or steady the pistol.
- Ready Position: Pistol held at waist height pointing up Range parallel to ground.
- Targets: Two figure 11/59 Charging Man per Competitor.
Course of Fire (24 rounds)
25 Meters 6 shots on left target in 15 secs
20 Meters 6 shots 3 on each target in 10 secs.
15 Meters 6 shots on right target. The target will make three appearances of 3 secs. Two shots to be fired at each appearance,
the interval between appearances will vary from 3 to 5 secs. The pistol must be returned to the “ready” position between target exposures.
10 Meters 6 shots,3 on each target in 6 secs.
There is no allowance for malfunctions